What are your responsibilities as an Electrical Engineer at Saietta?
As Electrical Engineer you will participate in the engineering of both in-wheel-motor technology and associated inverter technology. You will be part of the Electronics- and Control department and you will focus on (re-)designing and improving robust and reliable electrical circuits within application projects.
As Electrical Engineer you work in close cooperation with colleagues from various engineering disciplines to make sure our products adhere to the set requirements and legislations. In addition to this, you are in close contact with our Workshop.
In this role, you report to the Lead Electronics & Control Engineer.
In addition to this, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- (Re-)designing, drawing and documenting wire- and cable trees and electrical circuits;
- Integrating customer specific systems in electrical circuits;
- (Re-)designing high voltage battery systems, wiring diagrams and – harnesses;
- Selection of the required electrical components such as sensors, connectors, switches and relays;
- Pro-actively come up with ideas for Improving existing electrical circuits and executing these ideas;
- Installation and testing of the electrical systems in Saietta products;
- Contribute to electrical safety in Saietta products.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering obtained by a Bachelor/Master in Electrical Engineering;
- 2-3 years of experience as electrical engineer (in automotive is a plus) is preferred, but we also encourage junior engineers to apply;
- You work in a systematic and structured way;
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations concerning electronics design, including ISO26262/16750 and NEN 3140/9140;
- You are proactive, a team player and have a hands-on mentality;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English (both oral and written);
- Experience with electric- of hybrid powertrains is a plus.
- We offer an international and attractive working environment with professional and enthusiastic employees who look beyond the boundaries of their own discipline so that optimal cooperation takes place;
- In addition, we offer a challenging, informal working atmosphere in which respect for each other is important and where the lines of communication are short;
- At Saietta there is room and attention for your individual development;
- Your benefit package is always competitive (including an iPhone and a bonus scheme), depending on your experience.
Acquisition by commercial agencies on this vacancy is not appreciated.Apply now